Monday, July 13, 2015

A Balance Day

Today is a not so happy not so sad day. After few days without communication, my ex and I are officially break, and we had this worst fight ever earlier. Really worst that he black mails me.

Out of boredom and half scared-half bitch mode time, nag try ako magdownload ng Omegle so I can talk to some strangers. After lot of tries, may nakausap din ako, taga UK siya, half pinoy at ang masakit doon ay hindi siya marunong magtagalog, so I need to squeeze my mind and ready my blood. He's a really nice person and he listens to my dramatic life. I bet he's kind but unluckily na-disconnect kami mamg hindi man lang nalalaman ang identity ng isa't isa.

And again, another guy, I almost wanted to disconnect to him because of his very first question, well I am not really into that topic earlier, but I give it a shot and it turn out that what I thought of him at first is not really him, He is a nice and honest person, I admire him for telling some of his inner feelings and thoughts. But I am a bit puzzled up about him, he doesn't have any social media account!!! OH! OMG. Today everyone have one even a 2 years old baby. I wish to know more stuff about him and to meet him. I cannot promise it but I am about to making a step to reached him, personally. Thank you for everything, you're the only one I can talk to.

2 comments: