Thursday, July 16, 2015

Peace Please?

Iniwasan ko na mag facebook not to get any means of communication with my ex-boyfriend pero nag-message pa rin siya sa akin ng kung anu-ano without knowing what he is saying. I trusted him with all that I am, the ulgy side of me, tho I am all sided ugly, the unfortunate past of mine, and everything na mayroon ako, but he's kind of using that stuffs to threaten me. And like HELL! I want PEACE, I don't want him to bother me anymore kaya naman ini-unfriend ko na siya sa fb. Ilang araw na ako na sa twitter lang tambay at sa ask.fm pero hindi ko alam kung bakit inaaway pa rin niya ako. Ako na nga itong umiiwas! Every other day I got a message from him, he's mad and threatening me. Do you want to know what's driving him to be that crazy mad? It's because of the quotes I liked and shared on facebook! He kinda feel like it's all about him, that those things are meant to upset him. OH! HELL!AF! Get out of my life! Since we broke up, everything I post is not about you! You're not my world right now! I hate to say it but I regret trusting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment